1. The fabric of leather shoes is often kept dry, and should not be worn in rain or snow. In case of rain or snow, wipe it with a dry cloth immediately, apply shoe polish, and place it in a dry place to dry in the shade.
2, often rub oil.
When rubbing oil, one or two drops of vinegar can be added to the shoe polish to make the leather shoes bright and lasting. After rubbing the oil, stop for about 5 minutes, and then use a brush to brighten the upper. If you apply another layer of milk, you can make the shoes more durable.
3. Do not expose leather shoes to the sun or fire to prevent them from becoming brittle, cracking or shrinking.
4. Do not wear leather shoes for a long time to prevent the leather surface from aging. If the leather has hardened, apply some chicken fat or butter to moisten it.
5. Don't step on the back when taking off your shoes, so as to avoid collapsing heel deformation. It is normal for the dark leather to fade due to moisture or friction. You can wear dark socks at this time. After wearing the leather shoes for a period of time, please check the added layer of the heel, and if there is deep wear and tear, you should replace it in time.
6. The treatment method of shoe mildew: the leather shoes will form mildew due to improper storage or improper handling after wearing in cloudy and rainy days, which will affect the appearance. At this time, you can use a clean, absorbent soft cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol to wipe it, and then stamp it again. layer of shoe polish.
7. Storage method without leather shoes.
For leather shoes that are not worn in seasons, first remove the dust and dirt on the surface of the leather shoes, and place them in a cool and ventilated place to dry the moisture to prevent mildew; dry leather shoes should first be wiped with a layer of animal grease, wiped repeatedly, and then coated with a layer of shoe polish to prevent mildew. Leather shoes lose grease and become hard and break. Finally, stuffing, shoe supports, etc. are filled into the shoes to prevent the leather shoes from being deformed.
8. Maintenance method after getting wet:
After the shoes are wet by the rain, proper disposal should be made immediately so that the shoes will not be deformed. Use absorbent fabrics to absorb moisture from the surface of the shoes. If you wipe too hard, the dirt attached to it may scratch the epidermis of the shoe, so you should pay special attention. Newspaper or toilet paper is built into the shoe and replaced multiple times to completely absorb moisture. After absorbing the water, put in the shoe last to prevent deformation, and then place it in a ventilated place to dry in the shade. After it is completely dry, follow the normal maintenance method.
9. How to prevent new leather shoes from hitting the feet?
When wearing new shoes, there is often a slight discomfort such as grinding feet. In serious cases, blisters will appear on the feet. When this happens, you can use a wet sponge or cloth to wrap the blistered areas for about an hour. , remove the wet sponge or cloth, keep back and forth with your hands, rub the feet until they become soft, then put them in a cool and ventilated place to dry, apply a little raw chicken fat (animal fat) or wipe them with walnut kernels, and beat again After shoe polish, wear it on your feet for natural styling.