Wet wipes can be applied to all aspects, and a simple pump can solve many things. The wide application of baby wipes has brought a lot of convenience to mothers, but all things have advantages and disadvantages. When using baby wipes What should you pay attention to.
1. The body of the baby wipes is made of non-woven fabrics, which are insoluble in water, so they cannot be directly thrown into the toilet after use, so as not to block the toilet.
2. During use, if the baby's skin becomes red, painful, etc., stop using it immediately and consult a doctor in time.
3. Try to put it in a higher place to prevent the baby from eating it by mistake. Do not put it in a place where the sun can shine, and the high temperature will also cause damage to the wipes.
4. Please do a good job of sealing after use to avoid water loss. Affix the sealing sticker and keep the wipes moist.
5. In the process of using wet wipes for the baby, it should be noted that the wet wipes cannot be used to wipe some sensitive parts such as the baby's eyes. It is also necessary to keep the wet wipes from contacting the baby's small mouth as much as possible to prevent the ingredients added in the wet wipes from irritating the baby's sensitive eyes and mucous membranes in the mouth.